Under instruction we share how to install Stock firmware on Oppo R15, the users of Oppo R15 now easily access to download Stock ROM and install on our device. Accordingly, if Oppo R15 has issuing bootloop issue or stuck in logo screen or any other problem facing on. Then we share the stock firmware to install on Oppo R15 and get back the stable performance.
Oppo R15 is the latest smartphone from Oppo Company, it has all latest capabilities, enhanced performance, new look and all the latest features. Oppo R15 has the latest device to issue to the market, it was announced on March 2018 and released to the market April 2018. It means this is the last one device from Oppo consumer. However, it has the latest platform, plat shape, 2SIM Regular acceptance, 3G 4G connectivity and all the latest sorts.
So, under tutorial complete phases described installing Stock firmware on Oppo R15. Each step is most important for proceeding to install the firmware. So keep follow the complete process and don’t miss any step during the process. Firstly, follow Important paces and then get toward the main updating guide.
- All instruction only for Oppo R15 variant, don’t try the updating file for any other variants.
- Correctly follow step by step guide and don’t miss any step during the process. Otherwise, we are not liable for any loss or damage to your device. Proceed at their own risk.
- Properly charge your device battery before the process, if your device turns off during the process. It may damage or brick your device.
- Backup your important data and save to correct place first in the process.
- Enable USB debugging from Setting> Developer option>and enable USB debugging. If your device developer option is not enabled. Then go to Setting> About Phone and tap on the build number 7 times then your device developer option enabled.
- Correctly follow all phases otherwise it cause bootloop.
- DownloadTool_v1728.31 package for installation process. Download Link
- Download and install Driver on your pc. Download Link
- Oppo R15 PAAM00 firmware. Download Link
How to install Stock Firmware on Oppo R15
1) First, download and extract DownloadTool_v1728.31 package From above link.
2) And then Run download tool a pop now open asking Load OFP.
3) After that load Firmware file From Downloaded Firmware folder.
4) Now Install all Require Driver.
5) And in the last click Download and Connect your Switched off Phone
6) That’s it!
So this is the complete guide to install Stock Firmware on Oppo R15 phone. Follow correctly all phases and get install stock firmware on your device. Or if you have any trouble then feel free and leave comments in the comments box.