The Rooting process one of the most useful processes for all variants. That is removing the internal restriction from stock ROM. And then able smartphone to install Custom ROMs and other third party apps. Nowadays releasing latest Custom ROM for all variants that are developed third party developers. We bitterly know the official firmware has to release for latest smartphone and for some older one too. But it will take some time and some variants process is too slow for releasing the official firmware. Thus the third party developer has released latest firmware for all variants with new features and latest apps. However, it will require unlocking bootloader, installing custom recovery and rooting process. After all the device is able to install the third party apps and custom ROM. So today we share how to Root Moto X Play by the easiest way. Follow up below and get remove the internal restriction on your device.
The rooting process has not the official process from Google or Sony OS. This is the unofficial process and after rooting your device warranty will be voided. Take this risk on our mind and proceed the process. But it has a lot of good effort after applying rooting process on your device. Like, you can remove bloatware and start-up program from your device. You will able to install the latest Custom ROM firmware like Lineage OS, CyanogenMod and others many latest custom ROMs. And you will find some more useful apps that are not found in the stock firmware. So proceed the rooting process and allow your device some impressive improvements and other good efforts.
- The below guideline only for Moto X Play variants. Don’t follow the given tutorial for any other variants.
- Follow up step by step guide and don’t miss any step, cause if you something messed up and the process goes wrong. Then we will not responsible proceed at their own risk.
- You have must Unlock Bootloader and Install TWRP Recovery before gaining the rooting process.
- Charge your Moto X Play at least 60% and then move up the process.
- Backup your important data and save to safe location, first of rooting steps.
- Then go to Settings > About phone > Build number and tap it 7 times to enable Developer options on your device.
- After that go back to Settings >Developer options and enable USB Debugging and OEM unlocking.
- Download SuperSu.zip file for Moto X Play.
How to Root Moto X Play using SuperSU
Step 1: First, download the SuperSU.zip file from the above link.
Step 2: Then connect your device to the computer and copy the SuperSu.zip file and paste on your smartphone internal storage.
Step 3: Now boot your phone into Recovery Mode. For to do simply press and hold Volume Down + Power button at the same time for a while. And once the Logo appears then release the button.
Step 4: Once you enter into TWRP recovery mode, then navigate and load SuperSu.zip file from internal storage.
Step 5: And then swipe to install SuperSu on your device.
Step 6: Once the installation process complete then go back to TWRP main menu and Reboot your device.
Good job! Here you go now you have successfully root Moto X Play by the easy and simple steps. If you have any question then leave comment