Currently, Samsung Galaxy J7 Duo has caught the Rooting process. The users of Galaxy J7 Duo have a good news, if J7 Duo running on Stock firmware and facing some issue like, not support third-party apps, ROM, or other substances, and that is important for installation and usage. Then don’t be wavered, we assign below how to Root Samsung Galaxy J7 Duo. Follow fully instruction and acquire the root access on our device with a rare phase.
Beneficial Rooting Process:
- Authorized third-party apps
- Removing internal restriction
- Installing unofficial ROM
- Upgrading & Downgrading ROM
- Installation any custom recovery.
- Increasing power battery
- Increasing phone performance
- Fully backing up smartphone memory.
- And so on….
Samsung Galaxy J7 Duo specs:
Samsung Galaxy J7 Duo is the latest device from Samsung Company, it has all up-to-date proficiencies and enhanced performance. Galaxy J7 Duo has to include 5.5″ display with a HD 720 x 1280 screen resolution, 4GB RAM, 32GB internal storage and up to 256GB external memory supported, Proximity Fingerprint Sensor, Android 8.0 (Oreo) OS, Exynos 7870 Octa Processor, 13 MP Primary Camera, 8 MP Secondary Camera, 3000mAh Removable Battery. Although, Galaxy J7 Duo has all competences accessible, and offering a new design with a flat shape.
Galaxy J7 Duo Info:
- Model name– Galaxy J7 Duo
- Model Number– SM-J720F
- Color– Black, Gold
- Announced– 2018, April
- Released– 2018, April
- Rooting guide stable only on Samsung Galaxy J7 Duo variants. So, don’t try below-rooting file for any other device. Restrictable and harmful to other variants.
- Under instruction, all guide clearly declare, be sure for adding or destruction of the article will lose some important part of the device. So keep on it and proceed on our own responsibility.
- Turn Off Anti-virus if running on the device.
- After that enable USB debugging, for to do go to settings> about phone> build number and tap on it 7 times. Notification will be pop up “you are a developer”.
- After upper instruction enabled then go to settings> developer options and enable USB debugging.
- Now go to “Lock Screen & Security” and switch ON “Unknown Sources” tab. If difficult on finding then simply type on search bar under the menu.
- Backup all important data and keep it up on safe location like cloud storage or internal or external memory.
- The device will be charged up to 60%, before of starting.
- Install USB Drivers on your computer. Download Link
Must Read: How to install TWRP Recovery and Root Samsung Galaxy J7 Duo. Follow Link
How To Root Samsung Galaxy J7 Duo Without PC Using KingRoot
- First, download KingRoot app from the given link. KingRoot
- Then Install KingRoot on Samsung Galaxy J7 Duo.
- After that open App and Run it.
- And then follow the on-screen instruction.
- Wait for completing the process, once complete process then Reboot your device at the end.
- Good Job!
How To Root Samsung Galaxy J7 Duo With PC
- First download IRoot for Computer from the given link. IRoot
- Then install the program on PC/Laptop.
- After that connect Samsung Galaxy J7 Duo to PC with a suitable USB data cable.
- And then Run the Exe file on PC.
- After that click on the root button in the main window.
- Wait before completing the installation process.
- That’s it!
All the instruction easy and simple form just follow full steps and keep it all steps in the sequence. And root Samsung Galaxy J7 Duo with appropriate form and join on new allowable apps and other beneficiaries. Let us know in the comments box if any difficulty with instruction or miss understanding.