The new update has arrived for Huawei P10 Lite Europen variants, recently B360 Oreo update has released for most popular smartphone Huawei P10 Lite. B360 Oreo update has released for more stability and good performance of your device. This will improve system security and smoothly running with OS. So we provide today full step by step guide to update Huawei P10 Lite B360 Oreo stable ROM. If you are the owner of Huawei P10 Lite and want to upgrade our device to latest firmware. Then you are the right place, follow the complete guide and update our device with the easy and simple method.
Android Oreo B360 Integrates Google security patches released in June 2018 for improved system security. The update has released for Huawei P10 Lite (WAS-L21/L21A) model. Don’t try for others variants, it may be brick or damage your device. After installing Android Oreo firmware, your device running is smooth, performance will be better and got impressive looks. So if you are interested to update Huawei P10 Lite B360 Oreo firmware. Then follow step by step guide and get the latest firmware on your device.
First of the process check the OTA update via manually, simply go to Settings> About Phone> System updates> Check for update. If update available then follow on-screen instruction and update Redmi 5A MIUI 18.104.22.168 Global Stable ROM. Or follow below manual guide to update your device via manual method if the update hasn’t received yet.
- Device: Huawei P10 Lite
- Model: WAS- L21A/L21
- Android Version: 8.0
- EMUI Version: 8.0
- Oreo: 22.214.171.1240
- Firmware: B360
- Build Number: WAS-L21AC432B360/ WAS-L21C432B360
- Region: Europe
- Status: Official
- Type: Full firmware image
- Follow the article only for Huawei P10 Lite (WAS-L21A/L21). Don’t try for any other device.
- Follow-up step by step guide and don’t miss any step during the process, we will not responsible if something goes wrong. Proceed at their own risk.
- Charge your smartphone properly before starting the process. Cause if your device turn off during the process, your device will be a soft break or may more damages on your smartphone.
- Backup your important data and save to safe location, first of process.
- Enable USB debugging on your device, simply go to settings> about phone> Build Number and tap on it 7 or 10 times. Then you will notify “you are a developer”
- And then go back to settings> developer options and enable USB debugging.
- Method 3 is best, Dload method only for MM devices with SD card update. Method 1 & 2 are optional
1: Android Oreo B360 Update for Huawei P10 Lite Europe (WAS-L21AC432B360)
2: Android Oreo B360 Update for Huawei P10 Lite Europe (WAS-L21c432B360)
How to Update Huawei P10 Lite B360 Oreo Firmware
An under-depth Link we clearly declare how to update Huawei P10 LITE B360 Oreo firmware. Track the complete guide and update your device to latest firmware.
That’s it! Now you have successfully update Huawei P10 Lite B360 Oreo firmware. Enjoy your device with new features, better look and latest apps.
Comment below if you have any problem or want more clarification.