LG V10 has got Android Nougat firmware, now the users of LG V10 can easily install Android Nougat. This update has available on South Korea and the version is LG V10 (LG-F600K, F600S, F600L). This update has rolled out via OTA, it’s based on the latest LG UX 5.0 Android Nougat 7.0. In the below guideline we share to update LG V10 to Android Nougat 7.0 firmware, follow up the full tutorial and update our device to the latest firmware and enjoy your LG V10 with a new look, better performance, and new features.
The Android Nougat firmware has released via OTA, but if you didn’t get OTA notification yet. Then don’t be hesitated, today we share the simple and easy method to install Android Nougat on LG V10. This method manually updates LG V10 to Android Nougat 7.0. Apply this update only on LG V10 (LG-F600K, F600S, F600L), don’t follow this update file for any other variants. So follow below and don’t skip any step.
- The update file only for LG V10 (LG-F600K, F600S, F600L), don’t apply for other devices.
- Proceed with the process properly and don’t skip any step, otherwise, we will not liable for any damage or loss.
- Charge your device up to 60% before proceeding with the process.
- Take the important backup and save to safe location, for the safety side.
- Download Latest LGUP Tool from the given link Download here
- Download and install LG V10 Drivers. Download here
- Download Nougat KDZ File for LG V10 v30e. Download here
- Download LG V10 Nougat KDZ file for F600s. Download here
How to Update LG V10 to Android Nougat Manually
Step 1: Download the LGUP Tool & LG V10 Stock Nougat ROM from the above link and extract it both files.
Step 2: And then install the LGUP tool on your computer.
Step 3: After that run the LGUP tool and copy the folder “common” to C:\Program Files (x86)\LG Electronics\LGUP\model.
Step 4: Now Switch OFF your LG V10 properly and boot into Download Mode. For to do press and hold Volume Up when the USB data cable connected.
Step 5: Once you enter to Download Mode, then open LGUP tool and click on Upgrade option, navigate the KDZ file and select it.
Step 6: And click on the Start button and start the installation process.
Step 7: And then wait for completing the installation process.
Step 8: Once the installation process complete then perform a factory reset (Optional).
Good job! Now you have successfully Update LG V10 to Android Nougat. This is the easy and simple guide to follow and update your device with the latest firmware. And don’t forget your feedback.
Leave the comment if you have any problem, we will assist you to contact you ASA possible.
Leave a Comment