In a couple of times ahead the Android Oreo has unconfined for LG V20, this is the immense step towards the latest OS for LG V20 devices. The update has the latest topographies and up-to-date security patches with a lot of innovative competences. However, the update has unconstrained via OTA but snags to catch all over counties alerted at the same times. Accordingly, we share complete paces to update LG V20 Android Oreo 8.0 firmware. The instruction described manually manner under-depth tutorials, follow comprehensive phases and update LG V20 Android Oreo 8.0 firmware with no delinquent.
The KDZ file can revenue effortlessly access to update LG V20 Android Oreo 8.0 firmware. So, if you are the advanced user and want to update your device to latest firmware. Then proceed all phases and update LG V20 Android Oreo 8.0 firmware in a couple of stints. Initially, essential confab cautiously read all important facts and then get proceed the updating steps.
LG V20 F800L/K/S Features and Changelog
- Android OS Upgrade
- [Comfort view improved] The blue light filter in Comfort view has been improved. You can now adjust between 10 levels.
- [Home touch buttons improved] The Home touch buttons can now be hidden while using apps.
- [Icon shapes added] New app icon shapes added.
- [Improved Settings layout] Finding what you want in Settings is now easier than ever.
- [Improved app notifications] Each app’s notifications can now be managed all in one place.
- [Improved notifications] The notification badge for app icons now displays according to the notifications you have in the notification panel.
- [Improved performance] To improve battery life and phone performance apps now run less in the background.
- [More codec supported] Sony’s codec LDAC is now supported when using Bluetooth headsets that work with the codec.
- [Quick info] Apps on the Home screen can now do more. You can touch and hold an app icon to see its notifications widgets and info.
- The instruction is compatible only with LG V20 variants. Don’t try below file for any other device. Incompetent and unsafe for other variants.
- Under instruction, entirely guide clearly assert, be sure for addition or destruction of the article will lose some important part of the expedient. So keep on it and proceed on your own obligation.
- Backup all essential facts and keep it up in a safe location like cloud storage or internal or external memory.
- The device should charge up to 60%, before starting.
- Latest LGUP Tool for LG V20. Download Link
- Download Uppercut and extract the downloaded ZIP on the PC. Download Link
- LG V20 Oreo KDZ File for F800K.Download Link |Mirror|
- Download Oreo KDZ File for F800L. Download Link |Mirror|
- Download Oreo KDZ File for F800S. Download Link
How to Update LG V20 Android Oreo 8.0 Firmware
1: Download the Oreo 8.0 KDZ ROM & LGUP for LG V20 from the above link and extract it both file.
2: And then install the LGUP tool on your PC.
3: After that run LGUP tool through by Uppercut simply, double-click on the ‘UPPERCUT_18.104.22.168.exe’ file. And then connect LG V20 to your PC using a suitable data cable.
4: Now Switch OFF your phone properly and boot into Download Mode. For to do press and hold Volume Up button, when connecting the USB cable to your device.
5: And then open LGUP window and click on the Upgrade option, choose and locate the KDZ file and select it.
6: After that click on the Start button and start the flashing process.
7: And then wait for completing the process.
Good job! Now you have update LG V20 Android Oreo 8.0 efficaciously. Enjoy your device with innovative firmware and improved concert.
If you have any query comment below, we will try to contact you ASA possible