Good news for the users of Nokia 7 Plus, recently official Android Pie 9 has released for Nokia 7 Plus, now the users of Nokia 7 Plus can easily update our smartphone to Android Pie 9. This update can bring new features Like new Digital Wellbeing dashboard, a gesture-based navigation system, AI-enhanced improvements to the UI, Recent App Switcher, new Adaptive features (adaptive battery and brightness), and the system optimization, performance, and stability. The ROM based on the latest features, and better performance. So if you have Nokia 7 Plus and want to update Android Pie 9. Then follow the full article and update Nokia 7 Plus to Android Pie 9.
The update has rolled out via OTA but if you didn’t receive yet notification then follow below step by step guide and update Nokia 7 Plus to Android Pie 9 firmware with the easy and simple method. Or if you want to wait for official release via OTA, then wait and soon notify your device for Android Pie 9 update. This update for Nokia 7 Plus (TA-1046 or TA-1055) variants. So don’t try this update for any other variants, cause it may be brick or damage your device. Follow the below step and don’t miss any step during the process.
- The updating guide stable only on Nokia 7 Plus (TA-1046 or TA-1055). So don’t follow below updating file for any other device. Cause it may brick or damage your device.
- Follow the on-screen instruction below and don’t add or less any steps in the given article. Others way if you get some loss or any other issue on your device we will not liable, so proceed at their own risk.
- Backup your important data and save to safe location first of process. It not erases any data to applying this process but takes for your safety.
- Enable USB debugging and OEM unlocking of your device, first of the process.
- Properly charge your device at least 60%, if during process your device turns off. It may soft brick or any other issue creates on your device.
Download Android 9.0 Pie OTA (v3.22c) for Nokia 7 Plus. Download Link
How to Update Nokia 7 Plus to Android Pie 9
- Download the OTA zip file from above Link and save it on your device storage.
- And then go to download folder and rename the package to the corresponding zip name.
- After that place it to the root directory of internal storage.
- Now open Phone App and dial *#*#874#*#* to update.
- And wait for the update to finish and restart when prompted.
1: First, enable ‘USB debugging’ option on your device. That we explain on upper steps (Important steps)
2: Download ADB and fastboot driver for windows or ADB and Fastboot for Mac and install it on your PC.
3: Download Android Pie OTA for Nokia 7 Plus from above Copy ROM to a folder where adb installed.
4: After that Boot your Nokia 7 Plus to Recovery Mode. For to do press and hold Volume Up + Power button at the same time for a while. And once “Powered by Android” logo appears then releases the button.
5: Choose Apply Update from ADB
6: Now connect your phone to Laptop/PC
7: On ADB folder press shift+right click and click on open command here.
8: Now check your connection by typing the below command
- if your device is listed, you’re ready to flash the ROM
9: Flash the Pie OTA on your Nokia 7 Plus by typing below command
adb sideload File Name.zip
10: Now wait until the process completes and then Reboot the phone.
So this the complete guide to update Nokia 7 Plus to Android Pie 9. If you have any doubts comments below.
Leave a Comment