Latest OxygenOS 5.1.4 has now available for OnePlus 5 and 5T smartphone. The update has rolled out via OTA (over-the-air). Before we share OxygenOS 5.1.2 update and now company released latest OxygenOS 5.1.4 for OnePlus 5 and 5T device. So if you are the user of OnePlus 5 and 5T and want to update your smartphone to latest OxygenOS 5.1.4 ROM. Then we are here to share you the full method to update OnePlus 5 and 5T to OxygenOS 5.1.4 ROM. Follow and get your device new firmware with new looks and performance.
The OxygenOS 5.1.4 update was released with full support and bugs fix performance. And now update OnePlus 5 and 5T to OxygenOS 5.1.4 with all stability and good performance. Oxygen 5.1.4 has fixed all improvements and issue, it means this is the features pack ROM with a lot of good results. The new ROM has based on latest Android which has the latest features, new apps, smoothly runs and better performance. The new update has stable on OnePlus 5 and 5T smartphone and bitterly perform every step of using. So if you didn’t get yet OTA notification and can’t wait for officially releasing on your region. Then follow the full article and update OnePlus 5 and 5T to OxygenOS 5.1.4 ROM manually. Below guideline for advanced users that are well known about flashing process and expert in tech tutorial. First, follow up initial important info and then proceed the main updating guide.
OxygenOS 5.1.4 Features:
- Updated Android security patch to 2018.7
- Added sleep standby optimization (Settings -> Battery -> Battery optimization -> Advanced optimization -> Sleep standby optimization)
- Improved photo clarity
- Added Group Messaging
- General bug fixes
- Below guideline only for OnePlus 5 and 5T Variants. Don’t follow updating file for any other variants.
- Backup your important data and save to safe location. It will not erase data but do for your safety.
- Charge your device battery up to 50% before gaining the process.
- Keep follow the full article and don’t miss any step during the process. Otherwise, we will not responsible if anything goes wrong. Proceed at their own risk.
- Enable Developer Option on your device for that, go to Settings > About phone > Build number and press several (7-10) times on Build Number. Then you will see a message “you are a developer”.
- Now go to Setting> Developer Option and enable USB Debugging option on your device.
- OxygenOS 5.1.4 Full ROM for OnePlus 5. Download Link |Mirror|
- OxygenOS 5.1.4 Full ROM for OnePlus 5T. Download Link |Mirror|
How to Update OnePlus 5 and 5T to OxygenOS 5.1.4
Method 1 (Stock Firmware)
1: First, download the OxygenOS 5.1.4 OTA zip file from above and save the zip file on your internal phone memory.
2: After that go to Settings > System Updates > Settings Icon > Local Upgrade & Select the OTA File.
3: When the system prompts then select upgrade now.
4: And then your device will reboot into stock recovery and flash the OTA itself. After completing the process your device reboot automatically, if not then do it manually.
Method 2 (Rooted Device)
1: Firstly, Unlock bootloader and Install TWRP on your Device.
2: And then download the OnePlusOS 5.1.4 ROM file from the above link and save it on your device.
3: After that, turn OFF your OnePlus 5 and 5T and boot your device into Recovery Mode. To do so press and hold the Volume Down + Power button at the same time for a while.
4: Now perform Nandroid backup first and then wipe your device, in recovery menu go to Wipe> Advanced Wipe> Select Wipe Cache, Dalvik Cache, System and proceed the process. (Optional)
5: Now go back to the main recovery menu and select the install option. And then find and select the ROM zip file, and gain the process of installing the ROM on your device.
6: Once the installation process complete then go back to the Recovery menu and wipe cache & Dalvik cache again and Reboot your phone.
That’s it! Now you have Update OnePlus 5 and 5T to OxygenOS 5.1.4. Keep enjoy your smartphone with the latest firmware and new features.