The latest OxygenOS 9.0.1 has now available for OnePlus 6 smartphone. The update has rolled out via OTA (over-the-air). In recent time the company released the latest OxygenOS 9.0.1 for OnePlus 6 device. The update brings the latest UI changes, battery improvements, accent colour customization, Gaming Mode 3.0, and others a lot of sorts. So if you wait for OTA or install via manual method using lower instruction. However, we share the full method to update OnePlus 6 OxygenOS 9.0.1 ROM. Follow and get your device new firmware with new looks and improved performance.
OxygenOS 9.0.1 has fixed all bugs and errors, and add up new features like, adds Portrait Mode for the front camera, Fixed stability issues for Dual Sim Cards, bring battery percentage in the status bar, improves ringtone volume and sound quality, and optimizes power consumption and other sorts that we described below. So further down we showing up the changelog and features that add up in OxygenOS 9.0.1 ROM.
Changelogs and Features:
- Updated system to Android™ 9.0 Pie™
- Brand new UI for Android Pie
- New adaptive battery support
- New Android Pie gesture navigation
- Updated Android security patch to 2018.9
- Other new features and system improvements
- Do Not Disturb mode
- New Do Not Disturb (DND) mode with adjustable settings
- New Gaming mode 3.0
- Added text notification mode
- Added notification for 3rd party calls
- Supported accent color customization
The new update has stable on OnePlus 6 smartphone and bitterly perform with full satisfaction. So if you want to update Oneplus 6 via manual manner then follow complete instruction and update OnePlus 6 OxygenOS 9.0.1 ROM manually. Below guideline for advanced users that are well known about flashing process and expert in tech tutorial. First, follow up initial important info and then proceed to the main updating guide.
- Below guideline only for OnePlus 6 Variants. Don’t follow updating file for any other variants.
- Full ROM can be flash TWRP as well.
- Backup your essential data and save to safe location first of the process.
- Charge your device battery up to 50% before gaining the process.
- Keep follow the full article and don’t miss any step during the process. Otherwise, we will not responsible if anything goes wrong. Proceed at their own risk.
- Enable Developer Option on your device for that, go to Settings > About phone > Build number and press several (7-10) times on Build Number. Then you will see a message “you are a developer”.
- Now go to Setting> Developer Option and enable USB Debugging option on your device.
- OxygenOS 9.0.1 OTA for OnePlus 6 (OxygenOS 9.0 to OxygenOS 9.0.1) Coming Soon
- Download OxygenOS 9.0.1 Full ROM for OnePlus 6. Download Link, |Mirror|
How to Update OnePlus 6 OxygenOS 9.0.1
2: Now download OxygenOS 9.0.1 for OnePlus 6 from above. And save the firmware file, where ADB installed.
3: After that, turn off your smartphone and boot into recovery mode. To do so press and hold the Volume Down + Power button at the same time for a while
4: Once you enter into recovery mode, then choose Install from ADB Sideload.
5: Now connect your device to PC via USB data cable.
6: And then open command prompt window, to do simply on ADB folder press and hold Shift + Right Click and then select open command here.
7: After that check your connection by typing the below command
- if your device is listed, then you’re ready to flash the ROM
8: And then flash the Oxygen OS 9.0.1 firmware on OnePlus 6, by typing below command
adb sideload File Name.zip
9: Now wait for completing the process, once the process complete then Reboot the phone.
1: First, download the OxygenOS 9.0.1 OTA zip file from above and save the zip file on your internal phone memory.
2: After that go to Settings > System Updates > Settings Icon > Local Upgrade & Select the OTA File.
3: When the system prompts then select upgrade now.
4: And then your device will reboot into stock recovery and flash the OTA itself. After completing the process your device reboot automatically, if not then do it manually.
That’s it! Now you have Update OnePlus 6 OxygenOS 9.0.1. Keep enjoy your smartphone with the latest firmware and new features.