MIUI 220.127.116.11 update has rolled out for Redmi 4A devices, the update has released Xiaomi recently. Now the users of Redmi 4A can easily download and flash on Redmi 4A device. This firmware has the various bug fix that can run smoothly and perform better. MIUI 18.104.22.168 update has new features and new miscellaneous optimisations for your device. So get up the new firmware and flash on your device for a new look and better performance. If you want to update Redmi 4A to MIUI 22.214.171.124 Global Stable ROM then follow below guideline and update your device to latest firmware with new features and better performance.
Below we share MIUI 126.96.36.199 Global Stable ROM for Redmi 4A. Check your device updating file, if you got officially then proceed and update your device. Others way follow the article and update your device manually. For checking updating file go to Settings> About Phone> Check for update. So if you can’t wait for officially releasing the ROM then follow below manually method and get update Redmi 4A to MIUI 188.8.131.52 Global Stable ROM. First carefully read initial steps and then follow the updating guide.
- The updating guide only for Redmi 4A. Don’t gain the process for any other variants. Cause it may brick or damage your device.
- Follow-up step by step guide and don’t miss anything, if something goes wrong we will not be responsible. Proceed at their own risk
- To installing new ROM on your device, it may erase your important data. So we advise you first Backup your important data and then proceed the process.
- First, unlock the bootloader on your device and then gain the updating guide.
- Enable USB debugging on your device, simply go to settings> about phone> MIUI Version and tap on it 7 or 10 times. Then you will notify “you are a developer”
- Then go back to settings> developer options and enable USB debugging.
- Properly charge your device before starting the process. At least 60% and then proceed.
- To performing new ROM on your device. You have must running MIUI 7 Global Stable ROM on your device.
- MIUI 184.108.40.206 ROM Update for Redmi 4A. Recovery ROM
- MIUI 220.127.116.11 ROM Update for Redmi 4A. Fastboot ROM (coming soon)
How to Update Redmi 4A to MIUI 18.104.22.168 Global Stable ROM
Follow the below link and update your device by the easy and simple method. We share both methods to install MIUI 22.214.171.124 ROM on Redmi 4A via Recovery and Fastboot.
If you have any trouble then feel free and leave the comment below we will try to contact you ASA possible.