Latest and new ROM have unveiled Xiaomi Company, in recent times Redmi Note 5 Pro has got MIUI 10 Beta. The MIUI 9 ROM has latest features, include Image Search, Smart Assistant, Smart App Launcher, and Performance Enhancements. And all other latest capabilities that improve Redmi Note 5 Pro with unleashed performance. So if you are the user of Redmi Note 5 Pro and willing to upgrade, then proceed the further down instruction and update Redmi Note 5 Pro to MIUI 10 Beta with enhanced features.
The MIUI 10 Beta ROM has allowed soon for inclusive users, but for now, follow below link and download latest ROM and upgrade your device to latest firmware manually. Below updating guide is a completely manual process via TWRP Recovery method, so if you are waiting for the official update then wait for it. And once it will arrive then follow officially on-screen instruction and upgrade your device. Else you cannot wait official released, then follow whole phases and update Redmi Note 5 Pro to MIUI 10 Beta.
- The updating guide only for Redmi Note 5 Pro. Don’t gain the process for any other variants. Cause it may brick or damage your device.
- Follow-up step by step guide and don’t miss anything, if something goes wrong we will not be responsible. Proceed at their own risk
- To installing new ROM on your device, it may erase your important data. So we advise you first Backup your important data and then proceed the process.
- Unlock the bootloader on your phone if your device bootloader is locked.
- Enable USB debugging on your device, simply go to settings> about phone> MIUI Version and tap on it 7 or 10 times. Then you will notify “you are a developer”
- Then go back to settings> developer options and enable USB debugging.
- Properly charge your device before starting the process. At least 60% and then proceed.
- Download MIUI 10 v8.5.31 ROM for Redmi Note 5 Pro. Download Link
How to Update Redmi Note 5 Pro to MIUI 10 Beta ROM
1: First of all, install the custom recovery on Redmi Note 5 pro, if you had already installed. Then leave this step and proceed further down.
2: Now download the MIUI 10 Beta from the above link and save it to your device.
3: After that, turn OFF your Redmi Note 5 Pro and boot into Recovery Mode. For to do so press and hold the Volume Up + Power button at the same time for a while.
4: Now take a Nandroid Backup. And then wipe your device, in recovery menu go to Wipe> Advanced Wipe> Select Wipe Cache, Dalvik Cache, System and proceed the process. (Optional)
5: After that go back to the main recovery menu and select the install option. And then find and select the MIUI 10 Beta zip file. And proceed the process of installing on your device.
6: Once the installation process complete then go back to the Recovery main menu. Then wipe cache & Dalvik cache again and Reboot your phone.
That’s it! Now you have successfully Update Redmi Note 5 Pro to MIUI 10 Beta ROM. Keep enjoy your smartphone with the latest firmware and new features.