Presently, the official Android Oreo has rolled out for Samsung Galaxy S7 (AT&T, Verizon) variants. Now you can easily download and flash the official firmware with latest security patch on your phone. The official Oreo firmware has rolled out via OTA. But all users can’t get the OTA notification at the same time. Therefore some get and some are the delay in pending list. So if you got the official OTA notification then follow the On-Screen instruction and update Samsung Galaxy S7 Android Oreo with latest Security Patch. Otherwise, you did not get the OTA notification and you can’t wait for it. Then follow step by step guide and update our device to Android Oreo via the manual method.
The Android Oreo firmware has released via the official way that has more secure with the latest security patch and smoothly runs on Galaxy S7 device. Android Oreo update can bring your device new features, better improvements, battery life increasing and improve phone performance. So if you are the advanced user and upgrade our device via manual steps. Then follow step by step guide and update Samsung Galaxy S7 Android Oreo. This article only for Samsung Galaxy S7 (AT&T, Verizon) variants. So don’t try updating file for any other variants. Proceed the next part of this article below.
Note: First of the process check your device OTA update via manually. Simply go to setting>About Phone and check for update. If update available the follow 0n-screen instruction and update Samsung Galaxy S7 Android Oreo. Otherwise, follow below guideline if you didn’t receiver OTA notification.
- Background limits for better performance
- Password Autofill manager
- Picture-in-Picture mode
- App Notification Dots
- App Pair shortcut
- Dual Messenger
- High-contrast keyboard
- Dialer UI updates
- Samsung SmartThings app
- The updating guide stable only on (AT&T, Verizon) Galaxy S7. So don’t follow below updating file for any other device. Cause it may brick or damage your device.
- Follow the on-screen instruction below and don’t add or less any steps in the given article. Others way if you get some loss or any other issue on your device we will not liable. So proceed at their own risk.
- Now Enable USB debugging, to do go to setting> about phone> build number and tap on 7 times. Then you will notify “you are a developer”.
- And then go back to setting> developer option and enable USB debugging.
- Backup your important data and save to safe location first of process. It will not erase any data to applying this process but take for your safety.
- Properly charge your device at least 60%, if during process your device turns off. It may soft brick or any other issue creates on your device.
- Download and install Samsung USB drivers on your PC. Download Link
- The latest version of ODIN tool, for performing updating process. Download Link (13.1_3B_PatcheD.zip)
- Android Nougat firmware for Samsung Galaxy S7 (AT&T). Download Link
- Android Oreo update for Galaxy S7 (AT&T). Download Link
- Android Oreo firmware for Samsung Galaxy S7 (Verizon). Download Link |Mirror Link|
How to Update Samsung Galaxy S7 Android Oreo Firmware
For Galaxy S7 (AT&T)
- First, download Android Nougat and flash via Odin tool. Click here
- Then download Android Oreo file and flash via (SD card) follow below method
- Download Android Oreo Update and place on sd Card
- Now boot your device recovery mode
- And then find Oreo update file that you have download an initial step.
- Now flash the firmware on your device
- It takes some time approximately 30 min so keep waiting for it.
For Galaxy S7 (Verizon)
- Follow the below link, for performing Android Oreo on Galaxy S7 Verizon device.
If you have any problem with performing updating guide then leave the comment. We will try to contact you ASA possible. And don’t forget your feedback and also follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Google Plus