The ZTE Axon 7 has got the Oreo 8.0 firmware. The firmware has now available for downloading. The update has rolled out via OTA and many users have got the official Oreo 8.0 firmware on ZTE Axon 7. Oreo 8.0 firmware has advanced features with smoothly runs and compatible on ZTE Axon 7. So if you are the user of ZTE Axon 7 and want to update, then follow below steps and get update your device to latest firmware with good effort. Below we share the direct link to download Oreo 8.0 Firmware for ZTE Axon 7. Follow and update ZTE Axon 7 to Oreo 8.0 Firmware.
The OTA update has rolled out but not get everyone in the whole region. So if you have got OTA then follow on-screen instruction and update your device to latest firmware. Otherwise, you didn’t receive OTA update then check it out manually via go setting and check the updating file. Else in your region are still in pending list then follow here step by step guide and update ZTE Axon 7 to Oreo 8.0 Firmware with easy and simple steps. First, read the initial important step and then get towards the main updating guide.
- The updating guide only for ZTE Axon 7. Don’t gain the process for any other variants. Cause it may brick or damage your device.
- Follow-up step by step guide and don’t miss anything, if something goes wrong we will not be responsible. Proceed at their own risk
- To installing new firmware on your device, it may erase your important data. So we advise you first Backup your important data and then proceed the process.
- Download Android Oreo 8.0 ZTE Axon 7 B20 SD Card Package Update. Download Link, Dropbox (A2017UV2.1.0B20B20_SD.zip)
How to Update ZTE Axon 7 To Oreo 8.0 Firmware
- First, download ZTE Axon 7 B20 OTA zip from above Link and rename it to update.zip.
- And then enable ‘USB debugging’ and ‘OEM Unlock’ option from setting>developer option>. To enable Developer Options, go to About phone and tap the Build Number 7 times.
- After that delete your Google account from the phone by going to Settings->Accounts->select Google. And from the menu select the “Remove Account” option. [Important]
- And then Boot your device into Recovery mode. Easily turn off your device and then Press and Hold Volume UP + Power button at the same time for a while.
- Now select “Apply update via SDcard”.
- And then select the zip file from your phone storage and wait until the process complete.
- And in the last go back to recovery menu and Reboot your device.
- That’s it!
This is the simple method to update ZTE Axon 7 to Oreo 8.0 firmware. If you have any trouble then feel free and leave the comment below we will try to contact you ASA possible.